Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Beautiful day

Spending the Day With Terry he like's taking photos
Here is what he had to say
The weather in Denver the last couple of days have been super nice! With temps in the fifties its hard to sit inside and edit all day. So I took a day away from the computer to hang out with my good friends, Company of Artists. These guys are always working on some type of creative project, check them out at www.company-of-artists.com. So I find myself hanging around a lot to feed of that creative energy. Its quite refreshing! During the course of the day I was constantly taking photos and video of whatever we were doing. We definitely kept it mellow. Here are a couple of my favs from yesterday.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment